From driving to dispatch, complete trains to individual control interfaces, our mobile simulators cover all aspects of rail training. Enabling ‘always on’ training allowing users to continually build confidence and skills, our simulators also provide a valuable reference for day-to-day operations.
Our inTrain mobile simulators include:
- driving procedures, specific routes and track environments and seldom practised procedures
- fault diagnosis and fixing, including scripted and unscripted fault scenarios
- Train Managers processes and fault rectification
- train control systems: exact simulations of user interfaces such as GSM-R, TCMS, and TPWS
- maintenance procedures including the frequent and seldom performed
- network and track environment such as telecom networking and signal sighting